BodyWorx now offers video-conferencing or Telehealth sessions. We are offering free initial assessments, short and standard length consults that can be performed in the comfort of your own home or workplace.
Our experienced physiotherapists are able to:
- Discuss your pain or injury
- Perform assessments through guided movement
- Discuss the best treatment path
- Provide required referrals and medical certificates
- Provide a summary of the session and recording (with your permission)
- We can organise to have delivered any products or equipment that we stock for your treatment program
These sessions are ideal for people who:
- Are less mobile and unable to get to the clinic
- Require only a short discussion on their progress
- Are away elsewhere in the country or overseas
- Currently in quarantine or isolation due to Covid-19 / Coronavirus
How are these consults performed?
We utilise a program called Zoom which creates a secure connection between our computer and your computer/device/smartphone. Ideally your device should have a camera an allow us to view your injured body part if we are to perform a movement assessment and prescribe treatment.
What are the costs?
- Free Initial Assessment: for new patients only, its totally free and goes for 10 minutes.
- Short Consultation: runs for 10 minutes and costs $25, this is for existing clients who need to check up on progress or triage a new injury.
- Standard Consultation: runs for 20 minutes and costs $50. This session allows time for assessment, discuss treatment of your injury and prescribing the best course of action for your individual needs.
- Sessions can be paid for over the phone or online via secure credit card facility.
Please note that currently Medicare/Health funds do no provide a rebate for any Telehealth services provided by Physiotherapists.
To book simply click here or the standard booking link and select the physiotherapist you wish to speak with.